This is an older version and was released in 2023. The current version is 1.84.0
Boost.Parameter Library - Write functions that accept arguments by name.
Boost.Parameter, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, is a header-only library that implements named parameters for functions and templates in C++.
- doc - Documentation sources
- include - Interface headers of Boost.Parameter
- test - Boost.Parameter unit tests
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.